Tuesday, March 19, 2013

new things I have made!

 
I have been working on some little projects.  My husband found this out in our burn pile the other day.  He brought it up to me, because he knows I could do something cute with it.  lol  His brother threw it away because he didn't "like" it.   I didn't get a picture of it before I put the zebra on it.  It was just a cream colored lamp with an old dirty shade.  I cleaned both of them up, put some zebra stripes on it and put some fur around the edge of the top and bottom. 
 
 
 

Well here is the finished product! 
 
 
 
So I had a woman that wanted me to make her son a bookshelf with Captain America on it.  My husband made the book shelf
 Then I painted all the shelves Red, White and Blue, Painted the outside of the shelf White. 
 
I drew the face of Captain America on one side, Painted him to bring out his good lookin features.

 

 
Then put the shield on the other. 


Here is the finished product! 


Another project someone asked me to do for them.  My husband's cousin son loves the old camo'  So I took this end table.  Took the knobs off and started painted. 


 
I forgot to get a picture of the mirror before I painted it but here is what the finished products look like. 

 
A few more projects that I piddled with.  I went to vendor malls, yard sales, and trading sites.  I found most of this stuff SUPER cheap. 
 
I got this mirror for $8.00 I sold it for $100.00

 
I had this for about 5 years, I originally paid 29.99 but I didn't need it anymore.  So I painted the shelf zebra and sold it for $35.00 I didn't make a lot on it but you have to remember I paid 30.00 for it 5 YEARS AGO! 

My husband makes this shelf for 10.00 I sell them for 35.00

 

 
We bought this message board at the vendors mall, it was an antique white, really dirty.  The back of it was a grey with stains all over it.  I took out the back, staples some zebra material over the carboard, wrapped some white ribbon around it to hand cards with.  Painted the whole thing a real white.  I paid 7.00 for this.  I sold it for $50.00
 
So that is my bargain finds for this week.  check back with what I have coming up next week.  Thanks for stopping by.  Feel free to leave comments. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear you feed back. If there is something that you would like to see me put on some of the furniture I am doing. I would love to hear it. I have lots of things to do this week. I have a dresser, mirrors, end tables, coffee table, and night stands.